Monday, August 1, 2011

OMFG Freckles!

So yesterday I went over to my cousin's house to go swimming, we had an awesome time. Amazing how we always seem to forget we're adults when we get together. Apart from our vocabulary reverting to that of an eleven year old, and being waaaaaay too entertained by the most idiotic things, and exhausting lines from the movie Nemo, we have a lot of inside jokes from when we actually were elven that are still hilarious to us.

We were just acting really stupid. When we're not having a serious conversation it's like we become two completely different people. So yeah, swimming... for two hours straight... with no sunscreen... Why do you never feel yourself getting burned? I didn't think it was even this bad until I saw it and it started hurting like a mother frakker.

Speaking of seeing it... Oh my gods the freckles! D: I hate my freckles. This is why I hide from the sun. It was like a break out/infestation of gorram freckles. Cheeks, nose, forehead (nose and forehead, really freckles? Really? -__-), and all along my shoulders/upper arms. I can't say much for my back because I can't see it, and my chest is pretty much freckle free, but my face.... -_____-

It's so painful. clothes hurt. And my backpack doesn't help that at all. And it's painful to sleep because I can't turn or anything or I'll rub by burn (which feels like someone's rubbing my skin with a cheese grater). I don't remember ever being this burnt except for once before when I was maybe nine or ten. So painful! Okay, I'm done complaining now.

No comments:

Post a Comment