Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Late for a very important date

Heyo, (gotta let go) No. I hate that song. Anywho. I didn't post anything last week like I should've. I was busy with essays and speeches and what not, I just didn't have the time. Now I do. And I will be random.

I wonder if they call Italian bread, us bread in Italy... "What bread would you like your sammich on sir?" "Us bread." That would be weird... Same goes for Canadian bacon. Us bacon? Or just regular bacon and they call our regular bacon American bacon... Mmmm, bacon. My sandwich was turkey on Italian bread, wish it was bacon instead. Bacon is delicious.

The best, most godly bacon ever, is at Miesfeld's. *drool*

I'm not drinking Mountain Dew, got some crystal lite stuff in water. Blue UV and Mountain Dew is frakking delicious. I need a Twitter. I ate my sammich too early and I'm still hungry. I'll go get chips after this. Google translate is entertaining. It talks to you. I make it sing songs in different languages.

I think that's it for this post. Pretty much useless jargon. *le sigh* If you made it this far you get a cookie. Go buy one lol Thanks for reading.

Also, my girlfriend is amazing <3
And I have to harvest my crops. Stupid Farmville.

No comments:

Post a Comment