Saturday, July 16, 2011

Off the Pill- Look at my cat, my cat is amazing...

He thinks he's a dog and he likes to take showers...

Seriously, I think my cat's going through an identity crisis. For like a month or so now, he's been very adamant about going outside every day, just to walk around the house and roll in the dirt, stuff like that. Then he started growling, yes, growling, like a dog. And just recently, he's started to actually go outside. Like he's a housebroken dog. And the other day, he was outside, a pit bull walks by and my cat tries to charge it. O___O I caught him, but still. This ten pound fluffy kitty tried to intimidate a sixty pound pit bull. Kitty, you're NOT A DOG!

And what's with your fascination with the shower all of a sudden? You're jumping INTO the shower and getting wet. You sat under the water and got soaked the last time. And you're jumping into the fridge. What? Why? Are you reliving your second kittenhood? Is this your bucket list? You're nineteen but you're gonna live forever, you don't need a bucket list.

Also, I disowned my mom for a day yesterday. She failed in the knowledge of Harry Potter. Here's how it went down. We're in the car coming home from her doctor's appointment, she mentions my wand and asks which character it's supposed to belong to, I had gotten it at the Renaissance Faire a few years ago so it was just my wand. Then I said it had a triple core.
"What's a core?"
"How are you my mother?"
She laughs, I'm serious for like 2 minutes before I start laughing too. Then I explain the wand cores, phoenix feather, unicorn hair, and dragon heart string. And a little later she notices the Dark Mark I drew on my right arm.
"How'd you get that thingy on your arm?"
"I drew- THINGY?!?!"
"I don't know what it's called..."
*facepalm* "The Dark Mark..."
But that's not all. We go to the theater to see Harry Potter, 3D is so worth the extra money by the way. And we're playing hangman on her phone while we wait for the movie to start. She didn't know what Death Eaters were, or that Buckbeak was the name of the Hippogryph in the third movie... She's redeemed herself from that movie by remembering that the "black floaty things" are called Dementors. And now, we're watching the movie and she asks.
"Where's that big guy?"
"...."
"The gianty dude..."
-________-".....Hagrid?"
"Yeah him."
I am disappointed.

And later, after the movie she's like.
"I'm glad I didn't ask you where they were when they were at Hogwarts. You probably would've yelled at me."
"I would've stood up and told you to 'GTFO, you don't belong here'."
She laughs because she knows I was serious.
Did I mention that she's only read the first book? She's gone to see all the movies, but hasn't read the books... That made me cry. And and and and I had to spend a good hour or so after the movie to explain some things. Die Bücher gelesen MUTTER!

1 comment:

  1. Your cat is very weird. I must say. What does the German mean at the end?

    ReplyDelete